Can you believe we’re already on our 4th edition of Smart Cookie Shopping? It feels like I just debuted this new bi-weekly feature highlighting my current favorite food products. If you’d like to catch up on the past editions, you can do so right here.
1. Coffee-mate Sugar-Free Caramel Macchiatto Creamer – available in most grocery stores
If you drink coffee every day, then pour a little something extra in to shake things up a bit. No, not alcohol; try flavored coffee creamer! The sugar-free stuff is low in calories, and the Caramel Macchiatto kind from Coffee-Mate is an indulgent treat.
2. Special K Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich with Egg, Vegetables & Pepper Jack Cheese - available in the freezer section of most grocery stores
Sometimes, a bowl of cereal just doesn’t cut it. These sandwiches are low in fat and calories but loaded with protein, so they’re a great way to get you going in the morning. I like to eat ‘em at lunch too. Best of all, they’re scrumptious! They’re perfect for when you’re short on time but need something satisfying.
4. Strawberry Banana Teddy Grahams – available in the snack aisle of most grocery stores
When I saw these I said, “Well, I HAVE to buy these.” It’s impossible not to love Teddy Grahams; they’re arguably the cutest darn snack at the store. These new Strawberry Banana ones are just in time for summer. They’re sweet and snackable.
5. Blue Diamond Mocha Coffee Almonds – available with the nuts in most grocery stores
Well folks, I found a new obsession. These crunchy nuts are coated in real coffee, and dang, are they addicting!
7. Pace Southwest Chipotle Restaurant Style Salsa – available in most grocery stores
This has a smokey flavor and moderate spice that makes it a nice departures from regular salsa.
8. Thomas Banana Bread English Muffins – available in the bread aisle of most grocery stores
Banana must be the flavor of the season. I was super excited to try these, and they didn’t let me down. You can taste the banana prominently, but it won’t overwhelm you. They’re perfect with a smattering of peanut butter.
9. Owl teapot – available at Pier One Imports
My new kitchen is owl-themed, so I was thrilled to spot this beautiful teapot. It’s a lovely little accent to my kitchen and cheers me up every time I see it. I also have a matching coffee mug!
10. Cat mug - available at Pier One Imports
Alright, you guys know I’m a cat lady, so it only makes sense that I buy this adorable mug. Anything that puts a smile on my face first thing in the morning is worth owning.