Eggs are awesome. Know why?
- They’re so versatile. You can scramble ‘em, fry ‘em, bake ‘em into a quiche or frittata, slap ‘em on a breakfast sandwich, or even drink ‘em raw from a cup.
- The add-ins are endless: veggies, cheese, potatoes, meat, fresh herbs, and more!
- You can cook up an egg in mere minutes.
- They’re packed with protein and therefore great for meat-eaters and vegetarians alike.
- They’re good for you. They help your eyesight, they’ve got choline for your brain (which means they keeps you smart cookies smart!), and they’re low in calories and fat.
- You can eat them any time of day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all eggcellent opportunities!
- They’re delicious!
If that doesn’t make you want to chow down on some eggs, then I don’t know what will. Keep in mind, you don’t always have to have the same old scramble. Eating the same thing over and over again gets boring no matter what the food. So spiffy up your scramble with this cheesy, broccoli & potato twist!