Whether you’re rooting for your fave team, watching just for the sake of tradition, or only paying attention during half-time and commercials, these 14 Easy Super Bowl Recipes are going to make your Sunday the best ever.
Because we don’t care THAT much about who wins or loses; we wanna hang out and eat some great stuff! I’m all about cooking smarter, not harder so you can make game day as enjoyable as possible. This list has everything you need.
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Chickpea Stuffed Mini Peppers
Finger food that packs a punch, and it ain’t half-bad for you, either.
- Mozzarella Tomato Basil Pull-Apart Bread
Because snacks should be easy to share.
- Caprese Cracked Pepper Triscuit Bites
Easiest ever appetizer.
- Sriracha Queso
Cheese dip is a must-have at any party.
- Jalapeno Popper Potato Skins
Two of the best game-day appetizers in one!
- Football Cocoa Pebble Treats
Too easy and cute not to make.
- Best Spinach Artichoke Dip
The recipe everyone asks me for when I bring it.
- Loaded Nacho Cups
For when dipping is too much work.
- Zucchini Pizza Bites
Healthy & cheesy.
- Caprese Bites
One of my most popular and most requested.
- Party Bread
Always perfectly cheesy & shareable.
- 3-Cheese Bacon Party Bread
…And it’s just as good with bacon.
- Crispy Potato Bites with Guacamole
It’s like guac meets potato skins.
- Loaded Layered Tater Tot Taco Dip
A meatless, upgraded take on a classic dip.