In less than a week, the world’s most beloved bunny will be hopping down that bunny trail to your home and mine, baring whimsical eggs and glorious tooth-rotting confections. Side note: does anybody else find it odd that the Easter Bunny gives out chocolate versions of himself for us to merciless decapitate with our bare teeth?
Easter definitely crept up on us this year, and it falls earlier than usual, so don’t feel bad if you aren’t quite prepared. In fact, I’ve got you covered with a round-up of my 20 best Easter recipes, all Easter Bunny-approved of course. Would I cook you something that the Head Bunny himself didn’t love? Of course not.
From fresh lemon mousse shaped like little spring chicks to a cake shaped like a chocolate bunny to the perfect Easter dinner mac and cheese, there’s a little bit of everything in this line-up. You’ll want to shake your cottontail straight to the kitchen to get cooking after you chick it out.
Note: The numbers on the list correlate with the numbers on the photos.
- Party Bread
- Ma’s Baked Corn Pudding
- Chocolate Bunny Cake
- Bunny Butt Pretzel Bites
- Mini Strawberry Mousse Pies
- Bunny Rabbit Cauliflower Pancakes
- Nutter Butter Truffle Eggs
- David’s Ultimate Mac & Cheese
- Peter Cottontail’s Carrot Cake Bars
- Coconut Macaroon Easter Egg Nests
- From-Scratch Cheddar Green Bean Casserole
- Babci’s Carrot Cake
- Baby Chick Lemon Mousse Cookie Cups
- Bunny Butt Triple Chocolate Trifle
- Brussels Sprout Gratin
- Strawberry Coconut Poke Cake
- Brown Butter Blueberry Cookies w/ Vanilla Glaze
- No-Bake Twice-Baked Potato Mash
- Banana Peanut Butter Cookie Pudding
- Extra Creamy Stovetop Mac & Cheese
And if these aren’t enough Easter eats for you, hop on over to my Easter recipe page for my complete collection.
What’s on your Easter menu this year?