The Super Bowl…When everyone gets together and eats huge bowls of finger foods, and whoever eats the most, wins.
Or something like that.
I’ve never been much of a sports girl, but I’m down with the Super Bowl because it gives me an excuse to chow down on some awesome apps.
If your menu for the big day is looking a little sparse, or perhaps just needs some shaking up, you’ve come to the right place. I’ve rounded up 20 of my most Super Bowl-worthy recipes so you can chow down like a champ.
Who cares who wins as long as the food is good?
- Roasted Tomato & Garlic White Pizza – Skip the delivery guy; this pizza’s practically as easy to make as picking up the phone.
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies w/ Strawberry Buttercream – the best handheld dessert you could dream of.
- Party Bread – It’s one of my most popular recipes on the site for a reason.
- Loaded Cheese Fry Dip – Every flavor and component of cheese fries in the form of a dip.
- Cheddar Jack Bean Dip – Hearty, cheesy, and addicting.
- Skillet Pizza Monkey Bread – Everyone’s favorite food, turned into a shareable, pull-apart treat.
- Tortellini Dippers w/ 4-Cheese Fondue & Pesto Dipping Sauces – Rethink pasta; make it an app!
- Fried Tortellini – Last time I served these at a party, every last one was devoured by the end of the night.
- Cheesy Garlic Bread Dunkers – A buttery, cheesetastic crowd-pleaser.
- Beer Battered Onion Rings – Even better than the restaurants’.
- Mexican Sweet Potato & Bean Skillet w/ White Cheddar Queso – This delicious dish doubles as a meal and a dip!
- Peanut Butter Brownie Balls – A crowd-pleasing semi-homemade treat.
- Lil’ Pizza Bites – Fun, handheld, and way better than frozen stuff.
- Fried Mac & Cheese – One of the best things to come out of my kitchen ever, and worth the extra steps.
- Easy Pesto Garlic Knots – A handful of ingredients + 15 minutes = perfection.
- Roasted Eggplant Hummus & Avocado Hummus – Two tasty twists on traditional hummus.
- Best Ever Spinach Artichoke Dip – This Spinart Dip is supreme.
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls – So easy, but so good, and healthy too!
- PB&J Dip – An unexpected dip that everyone will love.
- Caramel Corn w/ Pecans & Almonds – The ultimate snack food.