Where did Winter Break go? In the miniscule fragment of time it takes me to inhale a slice of pizza, break flew by, and it is time for me to once again resume classes. This college thing needs to be done already so I can focus on what really matters: Smart Cookie, of course!
This week, we whipped up whoopie pies, loaded up on Loaded Cheese Fry Dip, and got our healthy on with a vitamin-packed, no-carb skillet. Did you miss a bite or two? Never fear!
Let’s review, shall we?
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies with Strawberry Buttercream Filling – Eating one of these is even better than having a Valentine.
- Loaded Cheese Fry Dip – All the goodness of cheese fries, in dip-form!
- White Chocolate-Maple Almond Butter – Rich, creamy, and homemade
- Peanut Butter Cocoa Puff Treat Cake – Think Rice Krispie Treats, on steroids.
- Sweet Potato & Squash Marinara Skillet – Too delicious to be healthy.
Plus, don’t miss my brand new video where we make those heavenly Red Velvet Whoopie Pies:
While we’re on the subject of Valentine’s Day treats, you’ll be pleased to know there are more coming your way this week. One of which includes an addictive no-bake confection made with just three ingredients. They will win over the apple of your eye with just one bite.
To really get into the V-Day spirit, I hopped into the Smart Cookie kitchen for a mini photo shoot, complete with my festive heart apron and heart-shaped cookie cutters. Here’s a few that made the cut:
If you know what those golden brown bundles of bliss are, then you’re just the kind of foodie I like.
And now, for another edition of…
Before I head off, I wanted to thank everyone for helping Smart Cookie reach 2000 likes on Facebook! We’re almost up to 2020 now, so keep on spreading the word about Smart Cookie.