Do you know what today is? It’s the Smart Cookie Cook’s favorite holiday, aka Halloween! I love all things creepy and spooky, so today is what I live for. Plus, I have a borderline-addiction to candy, and Halloween gives me an excuse to gorge on mass quantities of the sugar-laden stuff, so that’s pretty great.
If you thought I’d let a holiday that is simultaneously sweet and scary slip by without tons of accompanying recipes, then you’re mistaken. Since September, I’ve been cranking out creepy eats and treats to feed the insatiable appetite of hungry monsters like you. As an extra special Halloween treat, I’ve compiled 13 of my favorite Halloween recipes below.
Enjoy, my hungry little goblins!
- Caramel Apple Milky Way Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Halloween Monster Cake Balls
- Halloween Popcorn Hands
- Jack Skellington Brownie-Cookie Pie
- Little Owl Cookies
- Monster Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Topped Brownies
- Pumpkin Ice Box Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Graham Crackers
- Pumpkin S’mores Bars
- Severed Chocolate Mummy Head
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Warm Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae
What treats will you be enjoying today?