This time of year is bittersweet. We’re all eager to welcome fall with open arms. More specifically, we can’t wait to sink our teeth into pumpkin-flavored everything. Plus, fall is our last taste of mild weather before winter comes rolling in with guns blazing. However, as much as we like fall, it’s always hard to bid adieu to summer. It’s the favorite season among most people. And even if summer doesn’t top your favorite season list, you can’t deny that you love the warm, sunny weather, the cook-outs, the fresh fruit, and kicking back for a bit.
Letting go is always hard, but there’s no need to be bitter about it. We’re going to say goodbye to summer by remembering the good times…and the good eats!
Without further ado, here are my favorite Smart Cookie Cook summer recipes. Enjoy!
- Mint Mascarpone Ice Cream w/ Andes, Brownies, & Fudge
- Brown Butter Blueberry Cookies
- Homemade Brown Sugar Graham Crackers
- Hearty Sweet Potato Black Bean Burgers
- Circus Dream Ice Cream
- Strawberry Coconut Poke Cake
- Hello Dolly Ice Cream
- Roasted Eggplant Hummus & Avocado Hummus
- Spinach Penne Salad w/ White Wine Vinaigrette
- Turtle Cake
- Mexican Sweet Potato & Bean Skillet w/ White Cheddar Queso
- Red, White, & Blue Poke Cake
- Reese’s Banana S’mores Bars
- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
- Creamy Banana Ice Cream
- Mini Strawberry Mousse Pies
- Light Summer Pasta w/ Ricotta & Fresh Veggies
- Banana Peanut Butter Cookie Pudding
- Buster Bar Ice Cream Cake
- Homemade Confetti Cake Blizzards
It may be the end of summer, but that also means it’s the start of Fall. We will dearly miss all those fresh summer eats, but we shall happily welcome comforting fall foods in their place!