Here’s to hoping that your Halloweekend is filled will thrills & chills, tricks & treats, and ghoulish goodies. May your quest for the best candy be fortuitous and may spooks and spirits find you on that night. In order to properly pep you up for the big event, I have compiled a list of all my best Halloween treats so that you may feed festively all weekend long!
- Apple Cider Pound Cake: One of the best cakes I’ve had; super moist & filled with Fall flavors.
- Make-Your-Own Halloween Candy Mini Pies: Not only are they perfect for using up leftover candy, but they’re also fun for parties!
- Pumpkin Oreo Treats: Super easy & super cute.
- Popcorn Hands: Creepy, tasty, & perfect for party-snacking!
- Pumpkin S’mores: A heavenly sweet combination, sure to become a favorite!
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies w/ Butterscotch Buttercream: The best cookies. Period.
- Spooky Rice Krispie Treat Halloween Mask: The perfect centerpiece to any party.
- Broccoli-Cheddar Soup: This classic is made hearty w/ the addition of Russet & Sweet potatoes.
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese: My fave homemade mac & cheese! Creamy, comforting, & perfect for Fall.
- Harvest Gnocchi w/ Squash and Kale: So crazy flavorful, you won’t know what hit you.
- Secret Ingredient Vegetarian Chili Topped w/ Caramelized Onions: The only chili you’ll ever want!